San Bernardino Real Estate Attorneys Resolve Property Issues
Skilled litigators protect your property rights in the Inland Empire
The real estate attorneys at Granowitz White & Weber manage a broad spectrum of real property matters. We have helped many Inland Empire residents and businesses resolve real estate and construction disputes on favorable terms in a timely, cost-effective manner. Our firm has been a fixture in San Bernardino since 1983; we understand the legal issues that are critical to real estate ownership and development in the Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario metro area.
Helping protect your residential and commercial real estate investments
Granowitz White & Weber represents property owners, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, businesses, contractors, and developers in the Inland Empire. Our attorneys work hard to resolve disputes and remove impediments to your plans. Common issues we manage include:
- Boundary and easement disputes — Different assumptions about the boundaries of a property can cause conflicts. Similarly, when the use of an easement becomes a matter of controversy, the value of a property can suffer. Such cases, often involving owners of adjacent tracts, require skilled handling. Aggressive lawsuits against a neighbor are rarely a good idea, but an experienced attorney can often find creative solutions that protect an owner’s rights.
- Title disputes — Title is an important aspect of real estate law, because title confers ownership. Without clear title, your rights to your property are in jeopardy as well as the right to an easement. We have vast experience resolving title defects through actions to quiet title to protect our clients’ property rights.
- Real estate contracts — Our firm handles many aspects of residential and commercial real estate contracts and disputes. We negotiate and draft agreements that protect your rights and advance your goals for your property investment. These include leases, purchase contracts and other real estate agreements. We also litigate cases arising from real estate transactions, such as nondisclosure of defects, other types of real estate fraud, and commission disputes.
- Construction disputes and defects — Improvements to real property represent a significant investment for all participants. So, when something goes wrong, there may be widespread suffering. Our attorneys work hard to find resolutions and obtain appropriate remedies that protect your investment. We have extensive experience with breach of construction contract cases, collections, construction defect litigation, mechanic’s and materialman’s liens, liquidated damages claims, and other problems related to construction. We are adept at resolving disputes through alternative dispute resolution methods, such as arbitration and mediation, but when necessary, we are prepared to go to court to fight for your rights.
- Foreclosure — We represent homeowners, business owners and lenders in residential and commercial property foreclosure cases and disputes.
Speaking to an attorney at our firm can give you a clear understanding of the legal implications of your dispute and help you choose the best course of action. So that you can get the greatest value and enjoyment from your real estate investment, our lawyers work to resolve real estate disputes swiftly, successfully, and cost-effectively.
Contact an experienced real estate attorney in San Bernardino, CA
If you need assistance with a real estate transaction or dispute in the San Bernardino area, Granowitz White & Weber is prepared to help. We offer no-nonsense advice to help you get on with your project and your life. Call us at 909-890-1717 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.