About the Firm
Accomplished San Bernardino Lawyers Serving the Inland Empire since 1983
Ethical and Competent Representation for Individuals And Businesses
The law firm of Granowitz White & Weber has been serving the legal needs of individuals and businesses throughout the Inland Empire. If you are facing a legal issue related to real estate, employment, or have a business dispute, we provide representation that is highly competent, honest, appropriately aggressive, and ethically responsible. Our lawyers are recognized locally and statewide as highly skilled litigators who are considered to be among the region’s best attorneys in their respective areas of practice.
Established San Bernardino Law Firm Provides Skillful Legal Services
When you come to Granowitz White & Weber with a legal issue, we listen carefully to your concerns to determine how we can best help. We want you to have immediate peace of mind, knowing you are choosing lawyers who are:
- Accomplished — Our attorneys have consistently earned recognition for excellence, including AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® for professionalism and ethics, the Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award, inclusion in Inland Empire Magazine’s list of "Inland Empire's Best Lawyers,” and listings in Southern California Super Lawyers each year since 2010.
- Knowledgeable — The lawyers at our firm have more than 90 years of combined legal experience. You can be confident in the depth of our knowledge in each of our practice areas.
- Straightforward — Complexities in law and legal procedure are often confusing, and the uncertainty of how the law applies to your circumstances can be unnerving. We provide a candid assessment of your situation in plain English and offer clear advice focused on realistic goals. Throughout the legal process, our lawyers emphasize professional, efficient representation and a no-nonsense style.
Over several decades, the attorneys of Granowitz White & Weber have built numerous long-term relationships with satisfied clients, and we are proud to receive many referrals from ongoing and former clients as well as attorneys and others in the legal community.
Areas of Practice
Experienced appropriately aggressive legal counsel for employment, real estate and business disputes
Our law firm concentrates in the following practice areas:
- Employment law — We represent businesses and workers in public and private sector employment disputes, such as wrongful termination, employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage claims, and unemployment insurance claims disputes. We have vast experience with administrative hearings, appeals and court proceedings.
- Real estate — Our attorneys handle a wide range of disputes, including title, construction defects, boundaries and easements, and mechanic's liens. We also help resolve contract issues arising from real estate, such as commercial lease disputes, partnership disputes, breaches of contracts, and collections.
- Business disputes — Our attorneys provide comprehensive legal advice and representation, from the simple to complex, to business owners, partnerships, managers, companies and corporations, through our practice of general civil litigation and contract and business disputes.
When you choose the respected attorneys of Granowitz White & Weber for your legal issues, you get a highly responsive legal team focused on solutions that advance your goals.
To schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney, call us at 909-890-1717 or contact our San Bernardino office online
. We are conveniently located in the Lakeside Tower Building at 650 East Hospitality Lane, just off I-10, between Waterman and Tippecanoe.