Scheduling a Consultation
Before our attorneys can represent any client, we must schedule a consultation to assess the client's particular situation and determine how to best handle the legal issues involved. For that reason, we do not answer legal questions or give legal advice over the telephone, via e-mail or via regular mail, if someone has not yet become a client of our office.
If you are unable to come into the office to meet with our attorneys personally, a telephone appointment may be arranged under many circumstances.
To schedule a consultation, or to contact us for any other reason, please call (909) 890-1717. During normal working hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) someone will be available to speak with you. On weekends or holidays, you may leave a message and we will return your call when our office reopens.
Preparing for Your Consultation
You will be asked to bring the following documents with you to your consultation appointment, if available:
- All Consultations: If you have been served with any paperwork, including a lawsuit, please bring all such documents with you to your consultation appointment.
- Family Law Consultations: Last 2 years tax returns, last 3 pay stubs, income information of other party.
- Employment and Labor Law Consultations: Employee handbook or policy manual, write-ups and/or evaluations, pertinent correspondence, contract of employment, most recent W-2 and last several paycheck stubs.
- Real Estate Dispute Consultations: Any documentation pertaining to the dispute or issue, including contracts, listing agreements, escrow instructions, payment records, photos, pertinent correspondence.
- Business Dispute Consultations: Any documentation pertaining to the dispute or issue, including contracts or agreements, financial records, pertinent correspondence.