Steven R. Weber
Steven R. Weber was born in Cleveland, Ohio. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business and Management from the University of Maryland in 1985, and then earned his Master of Science in Systems Management from the University of Southern California in 1986. In 1990, Mr. Weber graduated with his Juris Doctor cum laude from Western State University College of Law, where he also served as the executive editor of the Law Review. He was admitted to the California Bar in 1991, and was admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California in 1995.
Prior to becoming an attorney and joining the firm in 1991, Mr. Weber served nine years in the United States Air Force as a Russian and Vietnamese linguist. His overseas assignments included service in Okinawa and the Philippines.
At Granowitz, White & Weber, Mr. Weber maintains a comprehensive civil litigation practice, handling real estate, business, and employment matters, such as title disputes, easements, boundary disputes, mechanics' liens, breach of contract, partnership disputes, wrongful termination, discrimination, collections, construction defects and liens, quite title, real estate fraud, unfair competition, and trade secret misappropriation.
Mr. Weber is a member of the San Bernardino County Bar Association and the State Bar of California. He has been appointed to the Board of Directors of Inland Counties Legal Services, and has also volunteered his services at the California State University Legal Clinic. He has previously served as a volunteer Director for the Child Advocates of San Bernardino, donated his services at the Legal Aid Clinic of San Bernardino County. Mr. Weber is an active member of the Kiwanis Club of San Bernardino, where he has served as President and is currently a member of the Board of Directors.
- Western State University College of Law, Juris Doctor cum laude, 1990
- University of Southern California, Master of Science in Systems Management, 1986
- University of Maryland, Bachelor of Science in Business and Management, 1985
- California, 1991
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 1995
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- California State University Legal Clinic, Volunteer Attorney
- Inland Counties Legal Services, Director
- Child Advocates of San Bernardino, Former Director