Bradley R. White
Originally from Portland, Oregon, Bradley R. White attended the University of Southern California, where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology magna cum laude in 1975, honored as a member of Phi Beta Kappa. He also earned his law degree from USC, graduating in 1978. He is licensed to practice in all California state courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Mr. White practices private and public sector employment and labor law, including litigation, hearings, and appeals involving wrongful termination, harassment, retaliation, discrimination, wage claims, and wage and hour law. He also represents clients involved in real estate and construction disputes, such as fraud and title disputes, boundary and easement disputes, and commercial lease disputes, as well as business and contract disputes.
Mr. White is a member of the Employment and Labor Law Section of the State Bar of California. He is also a member and officer of the San Bernardino County Bar Association, serving on the Board of Directors since 2007.
Mr. White has been honored with the 2015 Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award for excellence in quality of service, overall value, responsiveness and communication ability, based on Client Review Ratings.
A highly active member of the San Bernardino community, Mr. White served as the Chairman of the Board for the San Bernardino Area Chamber of Commerce in 2006-2007, and presently remains on the Board as a Director. He has served as President of each of the following non-profit organizations: San Bernardino Rotary Club, Volunteer Center of the Inland Empire, San Bernardino Metropolitan YMCA, and Wildwood Little League. He is also a former member of both the Board of Directors of the San Bernardino Easter Seals Society and the National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve . He is also currently a member of the Elks Club of San Bernardino, and a Son of the American Legion.
- University of Southern California School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1978
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1975
- California, 1980
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 1983
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member of the Employment and Labor Law Section
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, Member of the Board of Directors
- Noted by Inland Empire magazine in "Inland Empire's Best Lawyers" issue, October, 2006 and September, 2007
- 2015 Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- Sanchez v. County of San Bernardino, 176 Cal. App. 4th 516 (2009)
- Norton v. San Bernardino Unified School District, 158 Cal. App. 4th 749 (2008)
- Parada v. City of Colton, 24 Cal. App. 4th 356 (1994)